Whether you are searching for a diet tune-up or a deep dive into a chronic health issue, we are on a mission to help you trade in your weight issues, digestive distress, and low energy for a leaner, cleaner more vibrant life. Oh yeah. Whether working with us one-on-one or through one of our fun, informative, engaging and educational programs (which you can find HERE), our non-dieting approach emphasizes delicious unprocessed whole foods that energize and heal plus habit changing strategies for long term results.
Let’s Start Here (check all that apply):
- I’m a busy mom who has no energy left for the things I love.
- I’m an empty-nester going through menopause who struggles with raging hormones and insane cravings that are seriously messing with my weight and energy levels.
- I have read or tried almost every damn diet book/plan and still can’t zip up my favorite jeans.
- I cook the same things over and over; I’m in a deep food rut.
- I want to put family-friendly meals on the table without spending all day in the kitchen.
- I can’t function in the morning (or get through the afternoon) without my coffee or sugar fix.
- I can stay on track for a little while but inevitably I fall off the wagon and return to my old eating habits.
- I have chia seeds and flax seeds sitting idly in my pantry – with no clue how to actually use them.
- I can’t seem to get rid of my belly bloat and/or reflux no matter what I do.
Why Jane and Stephanie?
In addition to both being total nutrition and smoothie geeks, we are also busy professionals and moms (we have 6 boys between us) who intimately understand the struggles women face to take care of their families and themselves at the same time. Raging hormones, crazy cravings, post baby weight (even if your baby is a teenager or older!) – you name it, we’ve seen it all (and lived it ourselves).
But that’s not all!
- We are an expert powerhouse nutrition team that has guided hundreds of clients toward an energy, digestive and overall wellness transformation.
- We deeply care about our clients and work hard to ensure they feel heard and respected.
- Two heads are better than one! As a private client, you will always have two pairs of eyes looking at your individual case.
- We have abandoned the dieting mentality; that’s right – we know what it takes to unchain you from needless calorie counting.
- We aim for long term change, not quick fixes.
- We are all about realistic, manageable changes. You will walk away from each session with clear, measurable steps and goals.
- Our programs are FUN! We like to laugh and keep things exciting and interesting.
- We get RESULTS. Check out our fan page for more kudos like the one below.
“I learned so much from this program it’s hard to know where to start. I learned to listen to my body for hunger signs so I no longer count calories. I also learned when to stop eating and what happens to my body when I overeat. I learned how to make healthy food choices. Most of all I learned how to get control back. Control over food so I can enjoy it, not fear it. The support in this program is terrific!! Both nutritionists answered any questions I had and the other participants were very supportive. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to learn more about food, how it affects their body and any who wants to feel great!” Jackie Currie
As two nutritionists with over 35 years of combined experience, we were brought together by Jane’s sister-in-law Barbara, who is also a close friend of Stephanie’s. As Barbara’s trusted go-to sources of nutrition information, she picked up on our similar philosophies and unflagging passion for “all things nutrition.” Barbara encouraged us to join forces in 2013 and needless to say it’s a match made in heaven!
Through our combined years of experience with hundreds of clients WE HAVE LEARNED WHAT WORKS to help women achieve their weight, energy and health goals. What better forum than an online business to reach more people with our inspiring non-dieting message.
Stephanie Goodman, CNC is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and Holistic Health Practitioner, and the owner of Progressive Nutrition Solutions LLC. As a member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP), Stephanie feels that the body has an amazing ability to heal itself with proper nutrition. Stephanie received her original certification as a Clinical Nutritionist through the Academy of Natural Health Sciences.
Jane Schwartz, RD, CLT is a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist a seasoned integrative nutrition counselor, and speaker. Jane graduated from Cornell University with a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and participated in the Oregon Health Sciences University Graduate Nutrition Internship. She has extensive affiliations and certifications in Adult and Pediatric Weight Management, LEAP Therapy specializing in food sensitivities, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND), New Jersey Dietetic Association, Nutrition Entrepreneurs (NE), and Dietitians in Functional Medicine (DIFM).
Want to learn more? Get social with us!
- Check out our BLOG and FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, and INSTAGRAM page, where you will get tons of tips, recipes, and cutting edge nutrition advice.
- Browse around our fabulous recipe section.
- Check out our PROGRAMS that are in swing right now.
- Stay tuned and check back often as we bring you the latest and greatest information to help you upgrade your health.
Use the Contact Page for quick response.
“We only get one body to carry us through life. In order to keep it strong and vibrantly healthy, we must nourish it.” Sofia Jaffe