Our goal is to make everyone feel their absolute BEST this season. We know this is possible not only by nourishing our bodies with wholesome foods, but by also taking the time to learn what makes our bodies thrive (and what might make us feel sluggish and tired). Not to mention (our favorite part), is that we can all support each other through this experience via our private Facebook group. Though you can do the cleanse without this piece, doing it together is what makes it really special. We will be doing the cleanse right along with you and we can’t wait!
IF you are on the fence about joining our group on this adventure, please take a couple of minutes to read through our most Frequently Asked Questions below. We want you to feel completely confident about diving into our program, so here goes:
- WILL I BE STARVING? Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between if needed. Every meal is delicious and created to nourish your body from the inside out. We have been taste testing these recipes and WOW are they awesome! This program is not about starvation, deprivation or calorie counting. You will feel satisfied with every bite.
- I WORK FULL-TIME – IS THIS GOING TO TAKE UP ALL MY TIME AND BE REALLY HARD TO FOLLOW? Absolutely not. The great thing about this cleanse is that we break things down for you to make it as simple as possible. For all levels of cleansing, we offer tons of easy-does-it tips and tricks to keep you focused, on track, and confident in what you are doing. There is always more for those who are ready to dive deeper. It’s completely up to you how you want to roll with it.
- HOW DO I FEED MY FAMILY WHILE DOING THE CLEANSE? As mentioned earlier, we are going to be giving you time saving tips to make it all easier for you. Most of our past clients are busy moms, but we have found that if you prep the weekend before you can have most of your meals ready to go for the week or at least set yourself up for quick and easy meals during the week. As past cleansers have found, your family will even enjoy many of the recipes.
- CAN I STILL WORKOUT DURING THE PROGRAM? YES. However, we encourage you to listen to your body, and if you feel you need to take it down a notch, please do so. Cleansing can also be a time to rest and rejuvenate. It is important to remember that whenever you change the foods you eat your body changes as well. Depending on your diet before the cleanse, you may initially feel tired or achy. In that case, stick with more gentle exercises which can restore both strength and energy. This is a great time for yoga and/or stretching classes. Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific concerns about your health.
- WHAT SORT OF PROTEINS WILL I BE EATING? You will have the option for a few animal-based proteins (such as chicken, turkey, fish) or plant based proteins including certain beans and seeds (pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, etc), which will be listed out for you in your recipes and suggested meals. There are so many “clean eating protein sources” to choose from you won’t get bored with your options.
- AM I ONLY GOING TO BE DRINKING JUICES AND SMOOTHIES? No way! While there are great juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will also be eating salads, soups (hot and cold to choose from), chicken and fish entrees, beans, and even a couple of desserts that are delicious, nutritious, and will eliminate toxins in your body in a safe and natural way.
- DO I HAVE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS, AND POWDERS? Not in this program! The only supplement we recommend that everyone take on a daily basis is a probiotic, and you’ll learn why in this program. We recommend a couple of good protein powders if you choose to include them in morning smoothies. This is totally optional.
- WILL I FEEL WEAK DURING THE PROGRAM? Some cleansers feel great from the get-go, others, in the beginning, may go through a “healing phase” to re-balance and let go of toxicity. Typically, after the healing phase you are going to feel so strong and energized it will amaze you. It is important to listen to your body through this program, and we will be here to support you with that. We will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible for figuring out what works for YOU. By the way, this is a gentle food-based cleanse and you will NOT be running to the bathroom all day.
- I ALREADY DON’T EAT GLUTEN OR DAIRY. HOW CAN THIS PROGRAM HELP ME? Many people who eat very “clean” already still have room to empty out the pipes with further elimination and take their healthy habits to the next level. This program gives your body time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for you regardless of your current eating habits. Plus, this program includes the use of detoxifying foods and tools to support your detoxification organs.
- WHAT SIDE EFFECTS MIGHT I EXPERIENCE? Some people go through this program and feel nothing but energized, while others may feel tired or light-headed as their bodies eliminate and let go of unnecessary toxins. The experience will differ from one person to the next, but this program is designed with that in mind, and you’ll have access to all the tools you need to keep any unwanted symptoms at bay. We strongly encourage using the few days before the official cleanse begins to start weaning down off sugar, caffeine, and refined foods to get your body ready.
- I HAVE A KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITION. IS THIS STILL SAFE FOR ME? While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program. Please don’t hesitate to contact us via email if you have any concerns about your condition. We work daily with people who have medical conditions and often use similar protocols to help them heal.
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.