Intrigued? Here’s the recipe:
–dark chocolate bar, no less than 72%
– 1 large ripe avocado (this would probably work with frozen avocado but we haven’t tried it)
– shredded coconut, sesame seeds, crushed walnuts, etc (optional, for rolling)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or warm oven, and mash in the avocado until the two are well combined.
- Put in the freezer for about 15 minutes. Once the mixture is a little firm, roll into 1″ balls with your hands.
- That’s it! Store in the fridge and they will keep for about 5-7 days.