Tahini (ground sesame seeds) is rich in calcium, magnesium, several B vitamins and good healthy fats. Almond flour is packed with protein and good fat too. We love ginger for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
4. In a large bowl, combine honey, tahini and vanilla.
5. Then mix dry into wet (seems like its not liquid enough at first but it does combine – you will need to use your hands to press and hold together to form a ball).
6. Scoop dough into small balls (about 1 rounded tablespoon). Roll in sesame seeds, then flatten them into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
7. Transfer to baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven even though they are still quite soft. They WILL firm up when cooled.